Mug cakes are honestly the best. They are perfect for lazy days and aren’t as time consuming as traditional cakes. And nothing is better than chocolate and peanut butter.
This peanut butter chocolate chip mug cake is super easy to make and delicious. It is also oil free, if that is something you are into.
- 1/3 cup all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp nondairy milk
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp nondairy chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Mix all ingredient except chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe mug.
- Add chocolate chips and gently mix in.
- Top batter with a tbsp of peanut butter. Just leave it on top. Don’t mix it in.
- Microwave for 1 minute.